Classy Dresses for the Top Heavy DIVA!

I decided to come up with a set of sexxxxxxay dresses for the top heavy diva's. You know the saying 'everything ain't for everybody", well yeah everything low cut, with plunging necklines are not for my top heavy ladies.

My inspiration was classy, evening-social gathering with less sex and more class (maybe a dash of sexiness, but not too much). Here are the looks:



Dresses 1




Keep in mind that wrap dresses, crossed neck lines and one shoulder dresses are awesome for concealing heavy bust lines as well as deep, overbearing cleavage! Keep it classy. You want to create a sensual silouhette without falling all out! (If you know what I mean!) There's a time and place for everything, so make sure you choose dresses wisely when going to a classy event.


For the modest chest society...I didn't forget about you! Don't be jealous!!!! Take a look at some options I pulled for you all as well:

dresses 2