For the Heck of It: Leopard Flats for the weekend?

Well-- it's Friday, and I thought it would be nice to put together a set for you all. I am obsessed with my leopard flats and have been seeing them absolutely everywhere. I love to accent my leopard prints with red so here is what I came up with:


Style Leopard Loafer



I added golds and black to accent the leopard print. I love this look because its edgy, sexy, and laid back all at the same time. You most definitely don't need a heel to pull of this spicy look. For chilly nights, I added a nice draped blazer to zest it up a bit. A bold red lip and dark lashes are awesome to rock with this look as well.

I chose gold jewels, very modern and conservative but still fresh. They provide a vintage rouge and pair nicely with those leopard flats.

Hope this look is used to inspire your weekend attire.

Happy Friday to all *kisses*