BET PreShow Look

What an exciting night it is... The annual BET Awards is about to start and I am indulging in the fashion options of all the celebrity guests. Sitting home in my bed, I decided to create a set to display what I would rock at the BET Awards Preshow!

Though it's very hot in LA I chose a paisley dress with dark undertones to set myself apart from what I've seen on the carpet thus far. One thing about event's such as these, it's a great time to show off your sense of style but it's also the time to recognize the "little people." It's cool to rock your Louis V, and Giuseppes, --but I think those more expensive options can be worn with labels that are more relatable to the viewers/fans.

In this set I have paired a TopShop dress with Alexander McQueen shoes and a plethora of well-known-affordable accessorie lines.

Hope you all like my preshow/redcarpet look..I will post my "would-be" awards outfit later tonight :)



Preshow


Yellow bodycon dress
$60 - topshop.com

Alexander McQueen suede pumps
£635 - net-a-porter.com

Linea Pelle Collection leather clutch
$245 - lpcollection.com

Juicy couture jewelry
$128 - juicycouture.com

Nadri earrings
$50 - bloomingdales.com

NARS Cosmetics lip makeup
$24 - barneys.com

Benefit Cosmetics false eyelash
$15 - benefitcosmetics.com

Bright nail polish
$8.50 - hairboutique.com