Aaaaah! Updated Sets for FALL :)

Hello Ladies!!!!!!

I am absolutely thrilled to update you all with some of my latest sets. It's been nearly 2 months since I've visitied you all right here on blogger so... here are some of my more popular looks below:

FAW


Pull Bear collared shirt
$29 - pullandbear.com


Brady high heels
missselfridge.com


Botkier
couture.zappos.com


Balmain
pinterest.com


Chain earrings
haatichai.com


Gold jewelry
haatichai.com

Clear & Abstract


Miss Selfridge black top
missselfridge.com


River Island blue denim jeans
$56 - riverisland.com


Pointy toe shoes
milanoo.com


Chain jewelry
haatichai.com


Tri-Phramí Studs
zellhaus.com

Striped Factor


River Island tube dress
$56 - riverisland.com





Black eye makeup
beautybar.com


Gold bangle
haatichai.com


Chain jewelry
haatichai.com

Sheer Shirt-Dress

Bold with Black&Gold


River Island long sleeve dress
$64 - riverisland.com



River island
$29 - riverisland.com


River Island dangle earrings
$24 - riverisland.com


Nars cosmetic
$31 - liberty.co.uk


Lipsy
$8.86 - lipsy.co.uk

Pank


H M long sleeve dress
$16 - hm.com



Reiss
reiss.com


Miso heart jewelry
$8.05 - republic.co.uk


Chain jewelry
haatichai.com


Khufu Neckpiece
haatichai.com



Instagram seems to be popping-off for me right now so, I have been consistently posting weekly sets there. Once I figure out how to streamline all of this I will.


Love you all x100000000 kisses!

Ash